In this video I talk about my new Sega Trio M2. It is basically a replacement power supply for your Sega Genesis model 2, Sega CD model 2, and Sega 32x. Instead of having to plug in 3 massive power supplies to get your system up and running, now all you need is one to power all 3 devices.
They also make versions for the model 1 consoles as well. Check out their site at: RetroGameCave.com
Here is a video where I demonstrate movieposterapp, which is a program that allows you to turn any flat screen TV or monitor into a movie poster.
You can also download some motionposters to use with this program from my Motion Poster page.
For more info on this product check out the developer’s thread on AVSForum.com.
Below is a video of my gaming room / home theater room / home office as of May 2014.
This is just a quick look at my main gaming room where I have multiple video game consoles from various generations hooked up to a 7.2 surround sound system and a 70 inch Sony LED 3D TV.
Here is a listing of most of the equipment on display in this video at the time of filming:
- Onkyo 818 receiver
- Logitech Harmony 1100 universal remote
- Sony KDL-70R550A 70 inch 120 hz 3D Smart LED TV
- Samsung Galaxy 7 inch tablet
- Klipsch Reference Series speakers
- Velodyne DLS-5000R 15 inch subwoofer
- 6 Aura Bass Shaker Pros mounted in the seats and driven by an ATI 1502 amplifier
- Modded Xbox with 320 GB hard drive
- Xbox 360
- Modded Wii with 3 TB external hard drive attached via USB
- Sega Saturn
- Sega Dreamcast
- Atari 2600 (modded with composite A/V out)
- Panasonic 3DO
- Nintendo 64
- Sega Genesis Model 2
- Sega CD Model 2
- Sega 32X
- Custom Gaming / Video PC
- Bell 6131 HD satellite receiver
- Pioneer 301 disc CD changer
- Monster and APC power centers
- 8 port passive composite video switcher
- 4 port active component video and stereo audio switcher (controlled by the Logitech remote)
- 4 port active component video and toslink audio switcher (controlled by the Logitech remote)
I get a lot of questions about how I get the seats to vibrate with low frequency sounds. I am using 2 Aura Bass Shaker Pros in each of the seats. You can check them out here on Amazon: