In this video I show off some of my video game and home theater purchases from the month of May 2014. I added a Sega Master System, a Xbox HD-DVD drive, some Atari 2600 paddle controllers and dozens of games for multiple systems.
I also show off a sneak peak of my basement home theater project that is underway.
In this video I talk about my new Sega Trio M2. It is basically a replacement power supply for your Sega Genesis model 2, Sega CD model 2, and Sega 32x. Instead of having to plug in 3 massive power supplies to get your system up and running, now all you need is one to power all 3 devices.
They also make versions for the model 1 consoles as well. Check out their site at: RetroGameCave.com
Below is a video of my gaming room / home theater room / home office as of May 2014.
This is just a quick look at my main gaming room where I have multiple video game consoles from various generations hooked up to a 7.2 surround sound system and a 70 inch Sony LED 3D TV.
Here is a listing of most of the equipment on display in this video at the time of filming:
- Onkyo 818 receiver
- Logitech Harmony 1100 universal remote
- Sony KDL-70R550A 70 inch 120 hz 3D Smart LED TV
- Samsung Galaxy 7 inch tablet
- Klipsch Reference Series speakers
- Velodyne DLS-5000R 15 inch subwoofer
- 6 Aura Bass Shaker Pros mounted in the seats and driven by an ATI 1502 amplifier
- Modded Xbox with 320 GB hard drive
- Xbox 360
- Modded Wii with 3 TB external hard drive attached via USB
- Sega Saturn
- Sega Dreamcast
- Atari 2600 (modded with composite A/V out)
- Panasonic 3DO
- Nintendo 64
- Sega Genesis Model 2
- Sega CD Model 2
- Sega 32X
- Custom Gaming / Video PC
- Bell 6131 HD satellite receiver
- Pioneer 301 disc CD changer
- Monster and APC power centers
- 8 port passive composite video switcher
- 4 port active component video and stereo audio switcher (controlled by the Logitech remote)
- 4 port active component video and toslink audio switcher (controlled by the Logitech remote)
I get a lot of questions about how I get the seats to vibrate with low frequency sounds. I am using 2 Aura Bass Shaker Pros in each of the seats. You can check them out here on Amazon: